Coordination of scientific projects
The main focus of INNO-MIR Interregional Innovative Development Center is to build a platform for productive interaction between different research groups and departments both in academia and in the field of applied science. INNO-MIR Center provides customers with a communication platform to allow free and simple exchange of ideas and experience, which enables an efficient distribution of information, finances and time, and, ultimately, leads to a successful accomplishment of the project.
- Search for the partners for the implementation of scientific problems and fulfilment of the joint research projects both in Russia and abroad;
- Project marketing: promotion of the project on various similarly functioning Internet resources with the following related topics; dissemination of information on the possibilities and conditions of cooperation; informational support, collection, compilation and analysis of information on similar projects;
- Project management, assistance in organizing and structuring of the project and general coordination;
- Financial management services;
- Aid in bringing in the potential business partners and investors to the project.
The INNO-MIR Interregional Innovative Development Center provides a full range of services for business and professional event planning (conferences, symposia, congresses):
- Design of Event Concept;
- Development and Management of Advertising Campaign;
- Research and Networking to Attract Caliber Specialists Speakers;
- Support to Optimize Program Schedule and Activities;
- Website Design and Support;
- Technical Secretariat to Support Event;
- Financial Management;
- Logistical Management.
INNO-MIR Interregional Innovative Development Center offers a suite of education and advanced training services:
- Preparation, coordination and support of educational programs in various fields of Innovation Culture;
- Design of individualized educational programs in the innovation sphere, per client's goals, tasks, terms, and financing;
- Organization of business travel to gain experience and training in innovation management and high technology;
- Organization of training courses in the innovation sphere.
Together with its partners, INNO-MIR Interregional Innovative Development Center has designed a unique cycle of educational programs on Innovative Culture:
- Distance education in Spain.
- Creating a university innovation ecosystem and research environment in Russia (St. Petersburg);
- Innovative Culture in Belarus.
The educational cycle consists of five independent, guest-training sessions, organized at "innovatively developing" sites, with participation by leading Russian and international experts, coaches and teachers.
INNO-MIR Interregional Innovative Development Center, through contractual relationships or under cooperation (partnership) agreements, undertakes regional (St. Petersburg) or foreign (Russian) representative duties, which include:
- Searching for partners in general, and defined spheres of Organizational activity, in particular in Russia, as well as in other countries;
- Partnership Negotiations on behalf of the Organization, with interested structures in Russia and other countries;
- Coordination of partnership activity (coordination and organization of: meetings, visits, signing of cooperation agreements);
- Participation in the organization of exhibitions, conferences and other events held by the Organization within the territory of Russia, as well as in other countries;
- Promotion of an Organization’s achievements;
- Participation in the preparation and organization of Organization’s official delegates’ visits, workshops, exhibitions, conferences, presentations, road-show within the territory of the Russian Federation or other countries;
- Arranging of Meetings for Organization’s representatives, Support during business meetings and trips on the territory of Russia or to other countries;
- Translation of materials prepared by the Organization (from/to Russian/English/other languages);
- Representation of Organization’s interests to authorized state bodies (with power of attorney), non-profit organizations and media.